|First appearance||Season 2, Episode 2|
|Played By||David Walliams|
Linda Flint is a University Counsellor at an uknown university. She helps students at the university out, but often needs to contact someone else at the university called 'Martin'. When she phones up Martin, infront of the student and describes them in offensive ways.
Students Linda has insulted
- Joanna Harding - Described as a "big fat lesbian" since she was overweight, had a tomboyish appearance, and was doing a feminist poetry essay.
- Kenneth Laou - Described as a "Ching Chong Chinaman" with "yellowish skin and a slight smell of soy sauce" since he was of Chinese descent.
- Paul Roberts - Paul, who is noticeably afflicted with Dwarfism is compared to an Oompa Loompa, a stereotypical reference to dwarf characters in the film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.
- Robin Dashwood - Played by Matt Lucas (without added make up or costume). Robin was likened to Duncan Goodhew, a boiled egg and a young Elmer Fudd before simply being labelled "BALDY!". Before he leaves, Linda pats him on the head.
- Nina - Described as Magnum P.I., as she had a slight hint of a moustache. Linda also described her as "Chewbacca in a bikini".
- Steve - An Indian student with a turban, described as "Carmen Miranda without the fruit" and Ali Bongo.
- Molly Spencer - Described as "Molly the Mole", and as "balancing a Malteser on her face", because she has a large mole on her cheek.
- Roland Baryl - Described as "Not too keen on salad" "Fatty Fatty boom boom", as he was overweight.
All of the above students appeared in protest at the end of the third series, including a previously unseen red, curly-haired young man she apparently had previously described as Mick Hucknall. Their protest was responded to with casual indifference and another phone call to Martin who was indignantly informed that she had the entire cast of Fraggle Rock with her.
Also, in a series 3 deleted scene, another student named Andrew is referred to as "Handy Andy", as he noticeably has only one arm, and is also likened to the drummer in Def Leppard. This scene was removed because David Walliams, according to his commentary, believed it to be crossing the line in taste. This student also appears in the final sketch with all the other students, but his nickname has been edited out.
In a deleted scene of Little Britain abroad, the tables were turned since her australian counterpart remarked she had greying hair, smelt a bit musky, needed a shave and was the wrong side of the menopause. This sends Linda out in tears.
Little Britain Live
- Patricia - A student with hairy armpits described as Chewbacca.
- Dave - Also played by Matt Lucas. Described as "Blinder Dave" since he was blind.
- Unnamed student - Wore traditional Jewish dress, described by Linda as "Fiddler on the Roof" just before he was going to make a request.
Despite being to offensive, racist, fatist, homophobic, she has many 'equal rights' posters and other Leftist or Soviet memorabilia and a cup which says 'I Love Moscow'.
- Martin? It's Linda...
- That's right, [insulting phrase]